I'm an artist that Love to experiment and try just about everything Art. Driven by my creative needs, I hang my work at local galleries and share my work through exhibitions and sales ~ ENJOY and check out more of my art at www.ClaudetteMcDermottFineArt.com to find out where I'll be next. CHEERS 🍷🎨
Saturday, August 18, 2012
EDM / EveryDayMatters Daily Sketching
Just joined ( waiting to be accepted ) an online group that sketches daily with "Daily Challenges" by Danny Gregory: EDM Challenges | Danny Gregory If you are interested just go to his "groups" listed on the side of his webpage and click on one, this way you can post what you have sketched and share as well as reply to other sketchings. His Face book group, is where I'll be posting my work reflecting his daily challenges. BEGINNING TODAY Here I will post random sketches I do daily, not necessarily connected to the EDM challenges on Danny's site, although some may :) Enjoy ~ Image posted above was sketched as I was having a great lunch at Alberto's Cantina in Downtown Pleasanton. Civeche Tostada with a side of salsa and not pictured was a Top Shelf Margarita ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I sketched this one while eating at my favorite place Downtown ~ Alberto's Cantina ~ My normal meal there is Civeche & a Top Shelf Margarita :) mmm
ReplyDelete